Friday, August 1, 2008

Annastyn's 2nd Birthday!

We celabrated Anna's birthday outside. All the kids had alot of fun playing on the waterslide, pools and trampoline. Nana came to visit .What a nice surprise!!!!!!!!!



Daddy's girl!! Gimme kiss.



Here we are opening presents. It's soooo fun having a girl.


Here is her favorite toy. She is already riding it all over the house. Her brothers love to make her go extra fast.

I love this picture. Her face is just darlin!!!!!!!!! My baby is 2.....................



Faith from chuch made the cake. Not only was it cute, it was goooood.

Here is her and her daddy again. They are so sweet together.


I took this pic a few days ago but I had to add it because Cindy told me to! It has all three kids together. Thanks Cindy for helping me start my blog!






This is our wonderful kitty (Felix). Annastyn loves him so much. I guess its a love hate because she picks him up by the tail and loves to get rough. He doesn't mind one bit!

What fun it is to open all these presents!!!!!!!!

I'm too little to be on a diet!!





15 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Love your blog so far! We had a great time today at sweet little Annastyn's party! You are soooo brave to have so many kids at your house at one time!! ha ha!

Melissa said...

Yeah, I am so glad you got a blog. Happy birthday Annastyn!!!!!! The kids loved playing at your house today.

Stacy said...

Well sorry we had to miss the party I can't beleive your baby is 2 !!! Well welcome to the blogging work girl!

Pambo said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! It looks good. Course, it's hard to look bad when you're posting cutie girl pics.

Annie said...

I am also super excited you started a blog! Looks great, had a fun day at the party. Annastyn is such a cutie!!!!

laura said...

Love the pics girl! My favorite is the one with her and the cat on the table. Too cute!!!

Mandi said...

YAY!! The blog looks great!! We had a great time at Annastyn's party, the kiddos loved your backyard!! I can't believe your baby girl's 1 already, she's a doll!!!

Mom's Club said...

hey, glad to see you join the blog world!! i miss everyone and check their blogs to keep up with everyone!! love girlie birthday parties!!! looks like sooooooo much fun...glad you guys had such a good timej!

Christy R said...

Hi Holly! Love your blog ;-) The background is especially cute!

Annastyn's party looked like a fun time! She's getting so big!

Robin said...

I so glad you have a blog Holly! I can keep up with your family better!!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Holly! Your kids are getting so big. They are all so cute! I especially can't get over how big Corbin is. Your house looks great, too!

Krissy said...

Hi Holly, I guess you know Zoe's coming!! Hope you're prepared. I love the pics from Annastyn's b-day, she's grown so much since May!! I miss all of them so much already. Love you guys! Krissy

sandybiggs said...

I'm sorry we had to miss her party. I can't believe she is two!
I love your blog...looks good!

Jennifer Walker said...

I'm so glad you started the blog. The party was alot of fun. I'm glad we got to stop by.

Michelle said...

If you get this you need to add a new post to your blog! I didn't even know you had one, but I added it to mine. Are you still working out? I have totally fallen off the wagon. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.
Michelle :)